Social Media & Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Social Media & Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to create and maintain content for our social media channels, the editorial part of our Everlisten website and app as well as our newsletter.
What we are looking for
- Independent creation of postings, stories, editorial blog article posts & newsletters inspired by our marketing & content strategy
- Further developing of existing campaigns and creating new ideas to improve the brand
- Editorial planning for social media, the Everlisten website, app & newsletter
- Community management for Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin
- Trend research in terms of digital marketing
What you need to bring along
- A college degree and/or professional experience in the ﬁeld of Social Media & Content Marketing
- Passion for hearing and its industry
- Basic knowledge of Figma and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, HTML(5) & CSS (3)
- Experience in working with agencies appreciated/preferable
- Be an independent self-starter with a hands-on and getting-things-done mentality
- Great communication skills in german (spoken & written) and english
- Digital native
With us, you join a dynamic, hands-on driven team which will not only allow you to personally develop further, but also help a young company thrive. Your work has a real purpose with social impact – and you will be working with the latest technologies in performance marketing.
The minimum collectively agreed remuneration for this position is based on full-time employment (40 hours), depending on qualiﬁcations, starting at EUR 1.787,90 gross per month.
Of course, the willingness to overpay is given, depending on professional qualiﬁcations and previous professional experience.
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to you and your application!