We are looking for a Software Developer Web with enthusiasm for new technologies, solutions and interest in audio applications who wants to realise this vision together with us. Be part of the product development from the beginning, work together with the UX/UI and design team on the best user experience and be part of something great.
What we want from you
- Analysis and planning of new functions together with product owner and UI/UX designer
- Development of new functions of the Everlisten platform
- Collaboration in the internal development process together with product owner and UX/UI designer
- Collaboration with internal and external teams in a result-oriented process
What you should have
- Experience with database technologies, e.g. NoSQL (Google Firestore, MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with the integration of external services via API (REST, JSON, XML, Transient API, GraphQL) and the integration of 3rd Party SDKs (Google Firebase, Google Analytics, SDKs externer Partner)
- A good understanding of source code versioning (git), agile work/development (SCRUM) and test-driven development (nice to have)
- You are curious and communicative
- You are a team player with a high degree of self-reflection
You have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a young company and continuously develop yourself and the entire company with a dynamic, hands-on driven team. Your work has a real purpose with social impact - share our vision and help us achieve it.
The collective agreement minimum salary for these positions is EUR 1,929.66 gross per month based on full-time employment (40 hours), depending on qualifications. Of course this is just the collective agreement minimum salary and there is a willingness to overpay, depending on professional qualifications and previous work experience.
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - We are looking forward to you and your application!